We are excited to announce the launch of Discussion Guides for each unit of Real + True content. These discussion guides can be used by individuals or in a group setting to dive deeper into the Catechism. These guides also include recommendations for sharing videos with others, whether friends and family or in a parish setting.
We hope and pray Real + True helps others rediscover the “pulsating heart of the catechism,” as Cardinal Raniero Cantalamessa stated in his sermon on the catechism to the papal household, a heart that has a face and a name – Jesus Christ.
Pillar 1: The Creed
- Unit 1 Discussion Guide (Life and the Catechism CCC 1-25)
- Unit 2 Discussion Guide (Man’s Capacity for God CCC 26-49)
- Unit 3 Discussion Guide (God Desires to Reveal Himself to Us CCC 50-141)
- Unit 4 Discussion Guide (Man’s Response to God CCC 142-184)
- Unit 5 Discussion Guide (I Believe in God CCC 185-231)
- Unit 6 Discussion Guide (The Father Almighty CCC 232-421)
- Unit 7 Discussion Guide (Jesus Christ CCC 422-682)
- Themed Unit Eucharist Discussion Guide
- Unit 8 Discussion Guide (The Holy Spirit CCC 683-747)
- Unit 9 Discussion Guide (The Holy Catholic Church CCC 748-945, 963-975)
- Unit 10 Discussion Guide (The Communion of Saints CCC 946-962)
- Unit 11 Discussion Guide (The Forgiveness of Sins CCC 976-987)
- Unit 12 Discussion Guide (Resurrection of the Body & Life Everlasting CCC 988-1065)
Pillar 2: The Sacraments
- Unit 13 Discussion Guide (Liturgy CCC 1066-1112, 1135-1209)
- Unit 14 Discussion Guide (Sacraments CCC 1113-1134, 1210-1211)
- Unit 15 Discussion Guide (Baptism CCC 1213-1284)
Sign up for our newsletter to stay in-the-know about new video releases, resources, and more.